Leading Change Initiatives On-Site Training
This course is designed to provide managers and leaders the skills necessary to manage workgroups successfully through change initiatives
Managers and Supervisors
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This course is designed to provide managers and leaders the
skills necessary to manage workgroups successfully through change initiatives.
Through in-depth skill-based learning and real-world application, your
participants will walk away with skills they can really use.
- Utilize practical tools to manage change and its effects.
- Motivate employees during change initiatives.
- Identify and incorporate characteristics of a change agent.
- Adapt to and direct employees through changing environments.
- Create and implement effective change plans.
- Maintain a positive atmosphere even when chaos occurs.
- Handle conflict and stress that occurs during change processes.
- Understand why organizations change and why change is often resisted.
- Explore the mindset of "New Millennium" workforces.
- Identify the 4 stages of change.
- Learn the characteristics of a "change agent."
- Understand your role in change as well as the roles of others.
- Implement change with an 8-step strategy.
- Apply 16 transition guidelines for adapting to change.
- Develop effective transition skills.
- Utilize practical change management tools and techniques.
- Identify hidden opportunities that always accompany change.
- Learn 5 stress reduction strategies.
- Develop positive relationships between managers and coworkers.
- Study behavior styles and how they affect change.
- Employ techniques for assertive communication.
- Learn how to process company and individual change.
- Practice asking for change.
- Motivate employees for top performance during change initiatives.
- Understand the 4 levels of commitment.
- Learn how to maximize the performance of your employees during change.
- 20.Create a long-term "vision statement" that allows for change.
Add to favorites
Email this page