Interpersonal Business Communication On-Site Training
This course builds a foundation of relationship skills to help you communicate, respond to conflict, handle difficult situations, and relate to customers and coworkers.
All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This course builds a foundation of relationship skills to
help you communicate, respond to conflict, handle difficult situations, and
relate to customers and coworkers. You will earn interpersonal skills to help
develop professional rapport and defuse bad situations. You will increase
cooperation, enthusiasm, personal productivity, and most importantly, job
- Understand and adjust to personality differences.
- Recognize non-verbal communication.
- Assertively communicate.
- Handle difficult people and situations.
- Resolve conflict and defuse anger.
- Build solid rapport with customers and coworkers.
- Instill confidence.
- Pinpoint the reasons, goals and purposes of effective communication.
- Discover your own personality style and recognize the styles of others.
- Understand gender and cultural differences.
- Make great first impressions.
- Use body language to your advantage.
- Learn the levels of listening and become an "active" listener.
- Learn the characteristics of an assertive communicator.
- Practice negotiation tactics to create win-win solutions for day-to-day
- Learn when and how to say "no."
- Handle touchy situations with tact, poise, integrity, and
- Respond to difficult people successfully, even under the worst
- Learn the "principled" approach to resolving conflict.
- Defuse anger and avoid defensiveness.
- Learn business etiquette for introductions, appointments, and business
- Use "charisma" to promote yourself.
- Build trust and loyalty with communication rules to remember.
Add to favorites
Email this page