Dealing with Unacceptable Behavior On-Site Training
This interactive course will teach you the how-to’s of coaching for excellence
Managers and Supervisors
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Good leaders do not just manage employees, they coach
performance. This interactive course will teach you the how-to’s of coaching for
excellence. You’ll learn how to enhance core competencies of each employee and
instill team values and concepts that make a championship team.
- Gain tools needed to deal with problem employees.
- Apply methods to gain control over difficult employees.
- Develop an individual approach for each employee's situation.
- Stop the negative effects of problem performers.
- Identify the differences between leading and supervising.
- Communicate high expectations.
- Motivate employees toward improved performance.
- Apply 10 practical coaching techniques.
- Use the "Cycle of Synergy" to develop a cohesive unit.
- Assess your own leadership skills.
- Create a leadership action plan.
- Assess your team's "Independence Level."
- Identify the correct leadership role for improved performance.
- Complete a case study on how to apply leadership roles.
- Logically analyze and correct performance problems.
- Address performance problems through performance feedback.
- Conduct a skill practice for fixing performance problems.
- Apply procedures for documenting performance.
- Recognize the most common types of difficult workers.
- Conduct a role play for dealing with unacceptable behavior.
- Utilize Directional Dialogue to communicate expectations and provide
Add to favorites
Email this page