Behavioral-Based Interviewing On-Site Training
This highly interactive course teaches you the art of behavioral-based interviewing.
Managers and Supervisors
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This highly interactive course teaches you the art of
behavioral-based interviewing. We will teach you how to prepare quality
behavioral questions to illicit the responses you require to make good hiring
decisions. You will practice behavioral interview techniques, evaluate responses
based on competencies, and learn how to select the very best candidates for the
- Identify steps for interview preparation.
- Apply behavioral-based interviewing methodology.
- Develop real behavioral-based questions.
- Apply techniques for conducting the interview.
- Practice behavioral-based interviewing.
- Define behavioral-based interviewing and understand the benefits of
- Identify your purpose in interviewing.
- Examine types of interviews and types of interview questions.
- Review improper questions according to EEO regulations.
- Determine the behaviors, characteristics and skill sets required for the
- Analyze top performers in the company and differentiate what makes them
- Understand the concepts of behavioral-based questions.
- Create the desired outcome of the interview using the STAR method.
- Apply the 3-step formula for creating an effective behavioral-based
- Use the “funneling” technique to guide candidates toward
- Learn to assess interviews and answers critically and accurately.
- Use internal competencies for writing behavioral-based questions.
- Practice writing actual question that can be used right away.
- Identify methods for starting, conducting and ending a behavioral-based
- Apply techniques for gathering information.
- Practice asking and answering behavioral-based questions during an
extensive role-play interview.
Add to favorites
Email this page