Achieving Maximum Productivity On-Site Training
This program provides the tools needed not just to catch up, but to stay on top of your workload
All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Employees are increasingly asked to do more with less.
Without appropriate skills, many workers become overwhelmed and experience job
burnout. This program provides the tools needed not just to catch up, but to
stay on top of your workload. We’ll teach you how to plan, prioritize, and
balance multiple projects and responsibilities. You’ll be amazed at how much you
can and will accomplish.
- Get and stay organized.
- Set realistic goals.
- Stay positive and enthusiastic.
- Make smart and timely decisions.
- Prioritize responsibilities.
- Control interruptions and avoid obstacles that can get in your way.
- Analyze your own performance and target specific work habits for
- Identify your personal work style and make it work for you.
- Manage your incoming assignments and daily workload.
- Get organized using our 10-step method.
- Use 14 tools to avoid procrastination.
- Set realistic goals into ACTION!
- Use our 7-step planning strategy for peak productivity.
- Learn 4 ways to prioritize and how to avoid common pitfalls.
- Accurately plan your week and workload.
- Make critical decisions in times of crisis with our simple problem
- Control interruptions like a pro.
- Learn how and when to say "no."
- Uncover 5 fundamentals of working with multiple bosses.
- Manage others and their workloads with our no-nonsense process of
- Analyze the 3 stages of stress and learn how to prevent burnout.
Add to favorites
Email this page