National Technology Transfer, Inc.
Basic Fiber Optics Training On-Site Training
Maintain Your Own Fiber Optic Network and Learn the Skills to Minimize Network Downtime!
Optional ACES Certification Exam Available!
"A great educational and Hands-On fiber training. Very well taught."
- Phoenix, AZ
Course Times: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Number of Days: 3
NTT Contact Hours: 21
- Hands-On training.
- Designed to teach you to take control of your communications optic networks
- This seminar includes:
- Testing and troubleshooting,
- Installation techniques,
- How to install, test and certify fiber optic networks,
- The "ins and outs" of design considerations and specification requirements
- The correct way to document fiber optic networks.
- Save time and money with installation tips.
- Ability to become a Certified Fiber Optics Installer through the ACES exam (additional $150 charge).
- Maintain cost-effective operations.
What You Will Learn:
- Fiber optic safety procedures and practices.
- How to inspect multimode fiber optic connectors for quality.
- How to build and inspect HotmeltTM multimode ST connectors.
- How to build and inspect epoxy multimode ST connectors.
- How to build and inspect epoxy multimode SC connectors.
- How to use a power meter and light source to evaluate fiber circuits.
- How to build and test a mechanical splice.
- Practice OTDR operations and testing.
Add to favorites
Email this page