ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle On-Site Training
ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
This is the final module of the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability Intermediate courses that lead to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management recognition. In this course, you'll be immersed in the contents of the ITIL publications. You'll focus on business, management, and supervisory objectives, purposes, processes, functions, and activities, and you will examine the interfaces and interactions between the processes covered in the Service Lifecycle. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices, and it positions you to successfully complete the associated exam, which is offered on the last day of the course at 3:30 pm.
Please note:Proof of at least 17 ITIL credits is required to take the exam.
What You'll Learn
Who Should Attend
1. Introduction to IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues
2. Management of Strategy Change
3. Risk Management
4. Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
5. Understanding Organizational Changes
6. Service Assessments
7. Understanding Complimentary Industry Guidance and Tool Strategies
8. Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
Add to favorites
Email this page