Avaya Aura® Contact Center Installation, Administration, and Scripting Essentials On-Site Training
Avaya Aura® Contact Center Installation, Administration, and Scripting Essentials
This course combines 15 days of training into 10 days, extracting only the essentials of Avaya Aura Contact Center installation, administration, and configuration.
You will learn to install Contact Center Manager Server, add and configure CCMA, install and configure client software, and perform system backups and restore. You will learn how to access Contact Center Manager Administration and how to configure Threshold Classes, Call Presentation Classes, Skillsets, Call Center Agents, and Call Center Supervisors. You also will learn to configure Administrators through the multiple components of Access and Partition Management.
You will cover methods of system management, including viewing, creating, and modifying tabular and graphical real-time displays, and interpreting, viewing, modifying, and scheduling standard and user-defined historical reports. Finally, you will learn to plan and create applications (scripts and flows) using the basic script commands and elements in the Orchestration Designer scripting tool, available with Avaya Aura Contact Center Manager.
This course is essential for anyone who will support the Avaya Aura Contact Center platform.
What You'll Learn
Who Should Attend
1. Installing the Contact Center Manager Server
2. Adding and Configuring Contact Center Manager Administration
3. Installing and Configuring Communication Control Toolkit Software and Avaya Aura® Agent Desktop
4. Configuring AACC for Basic Call, including OD Overview
5. Installing and Configuring the Avaya Media Server
6. Installing and Configuring Client Software
7. Configuring CCMA Resources and Agent Greeting
8. Backing Up and Restoring Data
9. Contact Center Manager Administration Access
10. Administering CCMA Resources
11. Threshold Classes
12. Call Presentation Classes
14. Contact Center Management: Agents and Supervisors
15. Contact Center Management: Views
16. Contact Center Management: Assignments
17. Access and Partition Management
18. Historical Statistics
19. Interpreting Reports
20. Historical Reporting
21. Scripting Overview
22. Application Variables and Application Management Data
23. Intrinsics and Expressions
24. Creating Applications using Scripting Commands and Blocks
Add to favorites
Email this page