This course provides database administrators working in enterprise environments with the knowledge and skills to design a Microsoft SQL ServerT 2005 database infrastructure.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for current professional database administrators who have three or more years of on-the-job experience administering SQL Server database solutions in an enterprise environment.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Analyze storage, CPU, memory, and network capacity needs.
- Design a strategy for data archiving.
- Design a strategy for database server consolidation.
- Design a strategy for data distribution.
- Design a database server infrastructure.
- Design a strategy for data recovery.
- Establish database conventions and standards.