DMA/COLLOQUY® Loyalty Marketing Workshop On-Site Training
Learn how to plan, launch, overhaul, implement, and evaluate your own custom loyalty marketing program.
Learn how to plan, launch, overhaul, implement, and evaluate your own custom loyalty marketing program. Recognize and reward your best customers – and gain share of wallet. In this two day workshop, you’ll discover skills, tools, and techniques you can apply to:
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop your choice of a B-to-C or B-to-B loyalty program under the guidance of our expert faculty. You’ll benefit from real-life examples from a wide array of industries and intensive practice of new skills through our innovative case study exercises.
Why You Should Attend
Since 1999, more than 700 executives have profited from this one-of-a-kind workshop. Attend and, in two intensive days, you’ll get answers to your most pressing questions, including:
- Customer attrition and churn are eating our profits – how can we reduce them?
- Are there shifts to customer behavior that will increase profits?
- What updates to our existing loyalty program can we make so it works harder?
- Is it possible to create a powerful program that our competitors can’t copy?
- What can companies like mine do to quickly and easily harness the power of enterprise loyalty?
You’ll receive a complete development workbook, including program pricing guidelines and an electronic financial planning tool to determine your program’s return on investment.
Attendees tell us this workbook alone is worth the price of admission!
Continuing Education Units Awarded
Continuing Education Units may be used as evidence of your new skills and educational accomplishments. Attendees earn .8 CEUs per day. You will be mailed your certificate of completion reflecting CEUs earned.
9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Please arrive 30 minutes earlier than the start time to register. Continental breakfast will be served.
Turn Enterprise Loyalty Into Your Competitive Weapon
- An update on current business issues driving loyalty marketing.
- Understand the “language” of loyalty marketing
- The Loyalty Triangle: Identification, Retention, and Yield
- What loyalty marketing can and can’t accomplish
- Why loyalty marketing works
- How a tactical loyalty programs fits into your enterprise loyalty strategy
Building Your Loyalty Program
Loyalty marketing programs designed to engender loyalty and increase sales from best customers are an essential component of any enterprise loyalty strategy. Your enterprise loyalty program provides a vital link between your company and your customers – and this link is the first and strongest link in the relationship chain that builds loyalty, advocacy, and customer satisfaction.
Through COLLOQUY’s theory and real-world examples – culled from over two decades of research and experience – we’ll teach you the best practices you need to ensure the success of your customer strategy. Working alongside our experienced faculty, you’ll learn the tools and techniques to develop a customized, value-added enterprise loyalty strategy from the ground up.
Stage I: Discovery
- Creating a strategic framework to guide program development
- Why situational analysis and brand assessment are critical
- Defining objectives you can measure
- The benefits of identifying and profiling desired customer behavior
- Want to identify your true “best customers?” Segment your customer base
- Create the ultimate value proposition and the perfect blend of incentives
- Squeeze all the profit you can from tiered resource allocation
- Program examples – see the strategy stage in action
- Introduction to the case study
Stage II: Framing
- What is the optimal loyalty structural model for your needs?
- Where and when to use promotional currency
- How to create a differentiated value proposition
- Developing test and rollout plans
- Exit strategies – which to use when
- Program examples – see how others structure their programs
- Case study continued
Lunch will be served each day to facilitate networking with your peers.
9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Stage III: Execution
- How to accurately forecast enrollment and participation rates, breakage and program costs
- Sure-fire enrollment tactics
- The secrets to creating compelling and meaningful communications that gain customer permission
- How strategic partnerships could fit into your plan
- Developing foolproof implementation plans
- Everything you need to know about loyalty technology, systems, and infrastructure
- Cultivating your company’s most valuable asset – your customers
- Measuring program results – including segment and RFM mobility and lifetime value – to lock-in continual improvement
- Program examples – learn how execution happens in the real world
- Case study continued
Stage IV: Financial Planning and Analytics
- Estimating costs and evaluating results on a financial basis
- How to unequivocally quantify the ROI of your program using the following:
- Anticipating program lift
- The retention effect
- Interplay of funding rate and results
- Incremental gross margin
- Accounting for liability
- Interactive models to play “what if” ROI scenarios
- The COLLOQUY Financial Planning Tool - an introduction
Wrap-up: Enteprise Loyalty Tre
More Seminar Information
Email this page