Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 Advanced On-Site Training
Extend your Web skills so that you can tackle more challenging sites
|This advanced Dreamweaver class takes you beyond the basics. You’ll learn important Web development features and techniques: much more about CSS design and CSS-enabled navigation as well as more about advanced site building features. |
You’ll find out how to make your data dynamic by connecting your site to a database, as well as how to make your dynamic data searchable. In addition, this advanced class teaches you how to manage your site efficiently, how to use Dreamweaver’s built-in behaviors to add interactivity, and how to customize the experience your site provides.
GoalsExtend your Web skills so that you can tackle more challenging sites
AudienceDesigners and developers who currently use Dreamweaver for Web site development and who want to extend their skills.
PreRequisitesConnect Learning’s Dreamweaver CS3 Fundamentals , Dreamweaver CS2 Website Development or equivalent experience.
This class is NOT for someone who uses Dreamweaver occasionally.
You will learn to
- Create a site map in Dreamweaver
- Use CSS for layout and positioning
- Develop CSS-based navigations
- Leverage the Ajax Adobe Spry framework
- Add interactivity with Dreamweaver behaviors
- Use advanced template features in Dreamweaver
- Use Server Side “Includes”
- Generate XML data with XML datasets
- Connect to a database
- Generate Server Side Scripting (ASP) to display/update dynamic data
- Use Server Side Scripting to authenticate and log in users
- Build searchable dynamic pages
- Customize Dreamweaver
- Extend Dreamweaver with third-party objects
Add to favorites
Email this page