Developing a Successful Marketing Plan On-Site Training
This 2-day seminar presents a practical, step by step approach to developing, writing and implementing a successful marketing plan
Number of Participants: Up to 20
Materials: Notebooks and handouts provided
The only reason to write
a marketing plan is to improve your chances of selling your product
or service. This 2-day seminar presents a practical, step by step
approach to developing, writing and implementing a successful
marketing plan. The emphasis in this course is on identifying and
gathering the information you need to write a marketing plan,
analyzing that information, and then developing a plan to help you
successfully achieve your marketing objectives. This highly
interactive course uses lectures, case studies and class discussions
to introduce and develop the concepts and process, which underlie a
successful marketing plan. This course is designed for Managers who
have to write a marketing plan and will benefit both experienced
marketing managers and managers who may be new to the marketing
- Understanding what constitutes a successful marketing plan.
- How to perform a business review.
- Developing marketing and sales objectives.
- Analyzing competitors and their strategies.
- Identification of the best opportunities for your product in
- Development of product, distribution, pricing and
- Creation of a marketing budget and timetable.
- Using a step by step planning process to develop a
comprehensive marketing plan
Add to favorites
Email this page