National Technology Transfer, Inc.
Electric Motors: Understanding & Troubleshooting On-Site Training
Get the Basics of Electrical Motor Operation, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting. Maintain the Performance of the Electric Motors You Work Around Every Day!
- Hands-On training.
- Learn everything from basic operational theory to the actual operation
of various types of AC and DC motors.
- This is an entry level seminar, so prior electrical experience is
desired, but not required.
- Understand how to improve the efficiency of electric motors to reduce
- Cross-train nonelectrical maintenance personnel for increased
- Eliminate the need for outsourcing repair.
What You Will Learn:
- What types of AC and DC motors are commonly used.
- Identification and construction of motors.
- How to connect a multiple speed motor or a dual voltage motor for
- Motor nameplate information and how it is used.
- The duties and training needed by motor maintenance personnel.
- A simplified explanation of a complex subject.
- How to operate a motor for forward or reverse operation.
- Motor braking methods.
- NEC® requirements for motor installation.
- How to use test equipment to check motor operation.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance procedures for motors.
Add to favorites
Email this page