Alliance Training and Consulting, Inc.
Business Writing That Gets Results On-Site Training
This writing skill workshop will train participants how to write with clarity
A workshop to develop better business writing skills. This writing skill workshop will train participants how to write with clarity. Participants will learn written communication techniques for better electronic and hard copy messages. This onsite program is loaded with writing tips and solutions to make your written business communication more effective.Training Benefits
Overview of Concepts and Deliverables Provided
- Write for your readers
- Find ways to jump-start your writing
- Identify common mechanical mistakes that your computer will not detect
- Practice writing concisely
- Fine-tune your writing to increase readability
- Get hands-on experience in writing an effective e-mail/memo or letter
If you can answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you will benefit from attending this workshop.
- Break through writer’s block
- Identify how your reader wants to be communicated with
- Correct the most common grammar and punctuation errors
- Eliminate wordy phrases
- Write clearly and concisely
- Measure the readability level of your writing
- Format e-mails/memos and letters for the readers of today
- Write a persuasive message that will get others to follow through with what you want
- Turn a negative into a positive when responding to customer complaints
- Is the time you spend writing of concern to you?
- Do you ever have a hard time just getting started?
- Do you need to write more concisely and still be clear?
- Do you tend to be too concise and come across as abrupt in your writing?
- Would you like some techniques to use in writing to a diverse audience?
- In the age of “Information Overload”, do you want to write e-mails/memos or letters that others will appreciate reading?
Add to favorites
Email this page