Alliance Training and Consulting, Inc.
Leadership Through Change On-Site Training
Are your people ready for change – or more importantly – are your managers ready to lead the process of change?
This onsite training is designed to train managers on the essential skills needed to facilitate and lead through the change process. Managers how to better deal with resistance to change, how to implement the change management process effectively and overcome the barriers to change.
This training is for you if your managers face these issues:
- Need to help staff deal with rapid change
- Need to overcome resistance to change
- Have employees who have seen past changes that did not go very well
- Have staff who may mistrust the change because of mergers, downsizing, rapid growth,
- Changes required by new technology
- Changes brought about by new production processes and standards
Who should attendTraining Benefits
Executives, managers, supervisors, and lead line personnel who want to excel in their effectiveness in implementing and managing change. This program improves the leadership competencies to facilitate, coach, comminicate vision and gain commitment.
Overview of Concepts and Deliverables Provided
- Increase skills to successfully manage people in an environment of change
- Develop the working knowledge to recognize the effects of change on the individual and within the organization
- Improve the understanding of why people resist change
- Increase the ability and confidence to help individuals and organizations overcome the resistance to change
- Refine the ability to plan for and implement change more successfully
- Achieve an understanding of how to structure communications to facilitate change
- Understand how to deal with the emotional impacts of change
- Learn how to create the vision and communicate the change it supports
- Determine how to be a role model and catalyst for change in your organization
- Attain the skills to better understand the 'Change Cycle' and its effect on employees
- Learn how to apply the stages of change in anticipating people’s responses and reactions
- Become more proactive in successfully affecting change
- Understand how to reduce defensiveness and ease people’s fear of change through improved communication skills and strategies
- Learn how to identify and manage the appropriate rate of change
- Understand the influence of the 3 most common interpersonal roles during change: Change Leader, Change Agent, and Change Target
- Know how to positively manage conflict in the workplace during change
- Optimize the ability of how to coach and counsel employees through the change process
Add to favorites
Email this page