National Technology Transfer, Inc.
Basics of Industrial Electricity On-Site Training
Learn the Nature and Applications of Industrial Electricity. Cross-train Nonelectrical Tradespeople with this Newly Revised and Updated Seminar
|"Instructor has exceptional |
knowledge of subject matter and ability to
relay information with easy to understand methods."
- Green Bay, WI
Times: 8:00am - 4:30pm
|Number of |
|NTT Contact |
- Learn by doing-key concepts reinforced with Hands-On
- Designed to teach nonelectrical personnel the basic
nature of electricity in the workplace.
- Theory is explained in simple, easy-to-understand terms
without complex mathematical equations.
- Reduce downtime by being able to find, understand, and
fix electrical problems easily.
- Gain valuable experience using electricity in an
industrial setting and understanding its function in an
electrical circuit. Electrical safety issues also covered.
- Reinforce key concepts with practical Hands-On
activities to provide you with a firsthand feel for
What You Will Learn:
- Electricity in simple terms.
- Effective use of the multimeter and what
measurements really mean.
- Electrical safety.
- AC and DC voltage and current.
- Transformer operation.
- Generator action and principles.
- Troubleshooting electrical circuits.
- Electrical terminology.
- Motor operation, AC and DC.
- Relay operation.
- Timers, contactors, and motor starters.
Add to favorites
Email this page