National Technology Transfer, Inc.
2005 National Electrical Code® Changes On-Site Training
Includes An Analysis of the 2005 National Electrical Code® Changes
|Includes An Analysis of the 2005 National Electrical |
- This intensive 2-day seminar provides a review of the
changes made to the National Electrical Code®,
including the rules and articles new in 2005.
- It is designed to clarify and explain in simple terms
the changes to the requirements of the NEC®.
- Seminar details, content, brochure and outline (PDF)
will be available soon!
- Save your clients money.
- Keep costly system incompatibilities from holding up the
- Greater degree of protection for the building owner.
What You Will Learn:
- The purpose and scope of the NEC® changes and
what are the implications for you and your company.
- The most significant changes to the 2005 NEC®.
- How the selection and sizing conductors for different
applications, physical environments and layouts has been
- When and where ground fault protection of equipment is
required by the updated NEC®.
- How the grounding requirements have changed for building
- What the NEC® terms "class", "divisions" and
"group" mean, and what their implications are in the design,
installation and maintenance of electrical systems in
hazardous classified locations.
|Course Times: 8:00am - |
|Number of Days: 2|
|Continuing Education Units (CEU): |
1.4 MI, NJ, NC, WY, MT, & AK
Add to favorites
Email this page