National Technology Transfer, Inc.
2005 National Electrical Code® On-Site Training
YOUR company needs to learn the new 2005 NEC®.Register for this highly regarded NTT seminar today!
|Compliance is critical to your bottom |
line! Learn about the newest code from top
industry experts who have been educating tens of
thousands of professionals for over twenty
- Learn about the latest NEC® 2005 changes and how they
- Included in the cost of a seminar, you’ll receive the
NEC® 2005 Code book, along with Electrical Systems,
an NTT Code reference book.
- In the seminar, you’ll utilize a workbook filled with
real-world exercises that you will be able to take back to
your workplace! Call us today and reserve your book
- Design and construction teams who know the most current
code requirements will:
- Save their client's money.
- Keep system incompatibilities from holding up the
- Provide a greater degree of protection for the
What you will learn:
- Expanded AFCI protection in wiring systems
- New rules for GFCI protection
- Identification of ungrounded branch circuit and feeder
- Reorganized rules in Article 220: Branch Circuit, Feeder
and Service Calculations
- New zone hazardous area classification system for
combustible dusts and ignitable fibers and flyings
- All-new articles for control panels and speed-drive
Register today to reserve a spot for you and your team!
|Course Times: 8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Number of Days: 3|
|Continuing Education Units (CEU): 2.1|
Add to favorites
Email this page