The Canadian Management Centre (CMC)
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Edition 4.0 On-Site Training
No matter how competent you are, you will not have sustained and
lasting success unless you can effectively lead yourself,
influence, engage, and collaborate with others–and continuously
improve and renew your capabilities. These elements are at the
heart of personal, team, and organizational effectiveness.
How You Will Benefit
- Execute critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful
- End self-defeating behavior and gain the necessary security
you need to change
- Develop strong relationships based on mutual trust
- Be prepared to deal with difficult circumstances before they
- Know how to increase team engagement, morale, and
- Apply a framework for developing core values and creating a
- Recognize how to develop high-potential leaders who model
competence and character
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- The 7 Habits® assessment is a 360° assessment to help
you gauge your effectiveness from your own view point and the
viewpoints of others.
- Participant Guide is a 182-page manual that is
beautifully designed with examples and exercises that continue
to enhance the learning process after the workshop is over
- Living the 7 Habits® Mobile App developed to support
ongoing learning and implementation of the 7 Habits®. Features
include reminders to help live the 7 Habits, habit, practice and
skill cards, mission statement builder, 7 X 7 Contract, a 7
Habits community, Big Rocks Planning and more.
- Reference, Practice & Skills Cards that focus on
practicing and application
- Money-back Guarantee
The 7 Habits® Assessment–A questionnaire you can take as a
self-assessment or as a 360° assessment to gather feedback from
your manager, direct reports, and peers who work closely enough
with you to assess your individual effectiveness.
All facilitators are trained experts in FranklinCovey's 7 Habits®
curriculum. Dr. Stephen R. Covey was a globally respected
leadership authority. His international bestseller, The 7
Habits of Highly Effective People®, was named one of the 10
most influential management books ever by Forbes magazine.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to learn how to apply the power of
effectiveness for greater success in their business and personal
lives, and feel more satisfied with what they accomplish each day.
Add to favorites
Email this page