National Seminars Group
Keys to Effectively Supervising People On-Site Training
Introducing an intensive day of training that delivers the solid success skills you need to get exceptional results supervising people
Master the solid supervisory skills you need to be more
effective — and get incredible results!
Building your supervisory skills by trial and error is a
frustrating, time-consuming way to learn how to be a better manager. "Winging
it" is extremely risky, because mistakes you can easily make along the way could
cost you your career in management. When you attend Keys to Effectively
Supervising People, you’ll be immersed in the "must-have" supervisory
techniques, tools and solutions you need to be a more effective supervisor. The
rock-solid skills you’ll learn will make a tremendous impact on your success as
a manager — today and throughout your career.
Get Solutions for Today’s Most Common Supervisory
You’ll learn to …
- Turn around problem employees and underachievers
- Develop a high-performance team that will go to the wall
- Boost personal productivity sky-high by eliminating
costly time-wasters in your day
- Motivate your people to work harder, faster and more
- Become a more confident leader who is positioned for
Gain solid skills that’ll boost your effectiveness
You’ll spend an intensive training day focused on mastering crucial supervisory
skills — the most important of the most important. You’ll gain incredible
insights, stretch the way you think about supervision and leave permanently
changed. Armed with the powerful skills you’ll learn, you’ll give stronger
feedback, solve "people problems" quickly, give clear directions, motivate
employees to give their all and lead an enthusiastic team of achievers who are
willing to follow you anywhere.
Don’t wait any longer to enjoy the supervisory success and
respect you deserve.
Keys to Effectively Supervising People will benefit you, your team and your
entire organization — not to mention what it will do for your career in the long
run. Why risk "winging it" when you can get the crucial skills you need to be a
more effective, more successful leader in just one day of training?
What You'll Learn:
- Empower team members to stop bringing you problems — and
start bringing you solutions.
- Adopt the "success habits" of top leaders and becom emore
- Deal proactively with complainers, bad attitudes,
know-it-alls and other problem employees and save yourself time and grief.
- Use active listening techniques to dramatically improve
your communication effectiveness.
- Implement motivation strategies proven to increase
employee productivity and efficiency.
- Establish your credibility as a leader — and earn the
respect you deserve.
- Give crystal clear directions and avoid costly mistake
- Recognize key legal considerations of firing an employee
— and sidestep costly lawsuits.
- Save tons of time through the effective use of voice
mail, e-mail and fax.
- Delegate the right tasks to employees for a huge boost in
your personal productivity.
- Use a step-by-step method to give productive feedback
that results in positive behavior change.
- Develop mutual respect and trust with your employees for
a more positive work climate.
- Increase your visibility in your organization and get
credit for the hard work you do.
- Speak more powerfully and confidently in meetings and
watch your influence grow.
- Confront rule-breakers in a productive way for a positive
outcome instead of a nasty scene.
- Use savvy interviewing techniques to find winning
employees for your team.
- Focus your efforts on that which makes the greatest
impact and get more done each day.
- Connect with employees with specific communication
techniques and build stronger relationships.
- Give sincere praise to employees on the spot and see
morale improve dramatically.
- Establish a career plan that will turn your professional
dreams into reality.
Essential Leadership Skills That Boost Managerial
- "Success habits" top leaders have adopted into their
- Recognizing emotional requirements of being a successful
- How to build on leadership strengths you’ve identified —
and shore up weaknesses
- Common leadership mistakes supervisors make and how to
- Are you everyone’s buddy? How to maintain the right
amount of distance between you and your employees
Communication Techniques Every Supervisor Should Know
- Communication skills that help you "connect" with
- Your role in keeping the lines of communication open at
- Active listening techniques guaranteed to drastically
improve communication effectiveness
- Words and phrases that can destroy your credibility and
authority — and what to say instead
- How to give crystal clear directions employees will
understand the first time
- Pointers for speaking more powerfully and confidently in
Turning Problem Employees and Underachievers Into Positive
- 9 ways to eliminate unsatisfactory behavior
- Techniques for dealing proactively with specific problem
employees: Complainers, know-it-alls, bad attitudes, excuse-makers, gossips
- Should you intervene when coworkers bicker or have
personality clashes, and if so how?
- Dealing with the work effects of an employee’s personal
- How-to’s for a professional, productive employee
- Steps for using progressive discipline — and how to
document your actions
- When firing seems imminent: Key legal considerations you
Proven Strategies for Building a High-Performance Team
Add to favorites
Email this page