National Seminars Group
Basic Supervision Seminar On-Site Training
Improve morale, Boost productivity, Set your vision, Communicate clearly, and more…
Improve morale ...
We'll teach you a step-by-step, proven system for confronting and solving
attitude problems with confidence. You'll act with confidence as you gain the
most up-to-date, legal information available today.
Boost productivity ...
Find out what motivates today's employees — and the secret to getting them to be
consistently productive, even when you're not around. You'll start seeing
results immediately as motivation levels and productivity climb to new heights.
Set your vision ...
It's easy to lose sight of your goals when you're busy … even the most
successful managers do. But that doesn't have to keep you from achieving them.
You'll return to work with dozens of goal-setting and goal-reaching techniques …
and you'll see the payoff fast as you set, meet and surpass even more ambitious
goals for yourself, your department and your company.
Communicate clearly ...
We'll show you all the steps of clear communication, even confronting people
with tact. You'll learn dozens of skills and techniques you can use to avoid all
those problems caused by miscommunications and misunderstandings.
What You'll Learn:
- Know how to discipline employees effectively and legally
- Save hours a day using effective delegation skills
- Motivate your employees with non-monetary rewards
- Stay in control with proven time-management techniques
Who Should Attend?
- For new managers, supervisors, management trainees — anyone who supervises
people and wants to boost productivity, morale and the quality of employees'
Solve Attitude Problems With Confidence
- Create a positive workplace that increases efficiency
- Understand the causes of conflict and hostility
- 6 steps of progressive discipline
- When and how to write down details
- Find out what motivates your employees
The 3 basics of motivation
- 6 fundamental rules of human behavior
- Why people do what they do
- What motives employees besides money … and how to provide it
- When to use the power of emotion and when to use logic
- Goal-setting and goal-reaching
Negotiating your goals up and down the ladder
- Updating your plan of action
- Using your goals to get others involved
- Overcoming roadblocks and obstacles
- Communication is key
Five listening techniques that pay off
- The trick to knowing what's behind people's body language
- Three keys to performance evaluation
- How to give directions that gets results
- Develop the confidence you need to do the best job