National Seminars Group
Leadership & Supervisory Skills for Women On-Site Training
A ground-breaking professional development seminar designed to address the toughest challenges facing women leaders and supervisors today
Dear Fellow Leader:
We’ve never met, but you and I have plenty in common.
We’re women in leadership positions. Despite tremendous advances women
professionals have experienced over the years, we still find ourselves
facing tough challenges.
We get mixed messages and mixed reactions as we take on leadership roles.
And all too often, we get only mixed results when leading others.
That’s why I’m eager to share news of an incredible
leadership training opportunity for women like us: Leadership & Supervisory
Skills for Women. Developed by the National Businesswomen’s Leadership
Association, this intensive one-day workshop is designed to build on our
inherent talents and strengths to help us become more effective, more
confident and more successful.
In this results-focused program, you will learn...
- Strategies for effective leadership at all levels — in
- Discipline and feedback skills for improving employee
- Supervision techniques guaranteed to earn you
cooperation and respect
- Assertive communication techniques to ask for what you
directly and tactfully
- How to sell your ideas in meetings and to the boss
- Tools for handling confrontation and conflict with ease
- Motivation strategies for bringing out the best in your
- Lessons and insight from women in top leadership
That’s just the beginning! You’ll discover how to disagree
firmly but tactfully without backing down. How to effectively delegate. How
to turn around specific unwanted employee behaviors. How to keep your ideas
from being drowned out by louder male voices in meetings.
What’s more, you’ll develop a Personal Action Plan —
a road map to put you on the fast track to achieving your leadership
goals.In a relaxed, stress-free environment, you’ll learn shoulder to
shoulder with other professional women from your area, networking with
leaders you’d never have had the chance to meet otherwise. You’ll leave
motivated and energized, armed with must-have leadership tools guaranteed to
make a dramatic, immediate impact on your results.
Don’t miss this chance to build your skills fast to
become a highly effective,
inspiring leader others are eager to follow!
Your partner in leadership success,
P.S. Invest just ONE DAY from your busy schedule, and
you’ll gain essential techniques and strategies sure to bring you success
for years to come.
What You’ll Learn
In just one intensive day of training, you’ll learn how
- Improve employee performance through coaching and
- Adopt a “take-action” mindset to become a leader others
are eager to follow
- Lead more effectively and more confidently at all
levels — in every situation
- Motivate others to achieve their full potential
Top of Page
Who Should Attend
This seminar is for you if...
- You’re new to leadership and want to gain essential
management and leadership skills that will make you more effective.
- You’re an experienced manager or supervisor who wants
to learn solid techniques and tools for motivating people to achieve,
delegating tasks, improving teamwork and increasing productivity.
- You’re in line to move into supervision and want to
master supervisory skills to put you ahead of the game.
Woman’s Unique Strength as a Leader: How to Develop Yours!
- Understanding how your strengths play into today’s
- Major myths about women in leadership you should erase
from your consciousness
- What’s your Power Profile? An insightful
- Why you can’t be everyone’s best pal, and other
missteps women leaders must avoid
- Taking risks, taking responsibility, taking action —
and other crucial leadership lessons from today’s most successful women in
Motivation Techniques and Other Must-Have Leadership Tools
- Proven techniques for motivating your employees to give
- The power of sincere praise to motivate, build loyalty
and keep good employees
- The art of delegation — and why some women find it so
- Key negotiation strategies for getting what you want
without being a steamroller
- Top 10 Tools: Goal-setting, coaching, team-building and
7 other supervisory essentials sure to earn you respect from employees,
peers and top brass
Criticism and Discipline fOr Improved EmplOyee Performance
- 13 reasons why people don’t do what they’re supposed to
do and what you can do about it
- When — and how — to confront employee performance
- How to’s for giving constructive feedback that results
in improved performance, not anger and defensivenes
Add to favorites
Email this page