ITIL® Service Lifecycle: Service Design On-Site Training
ITIL® Service Lifecycle: Service Design
In this course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the Service Design phase of the Service Lifecycle. You will cover management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Design stage, not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices, and it positions you to successfully complete the associated exam, which is offered on the last day of the course at 3:30 pm.
Please note: The ITIL Foundation certification is required to take the exam at the end of class. Proof of certification must be provided no later than the first day of class.
What You'll Learn
Who Should Attend
1. Introduction to Service Design
2. Service Design Principles
3. Service Design Processes
4. Service Design Technology-Related Activities
5. Organizing for Service Design
6. Consideration of Technology
7. Implementation and Improvement of Service Design
8. Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
Add to favorites
Email this page