Avaya Aura® Session Manager Implementation, Administration, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting On-Site Training
Avaya Aura® Session Manager Implementation, Administration, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting
In this course, you will learn to manage and administer Session Manager.
This course is also available as part of the combined Boot Camp Avaya Aura Session and System Manager Implementation, Administration, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting (5U00097). This course updates and replaces Session Manager Administration (5U00081).
This course helps you prepare for the ACSS Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager Implementation and Maintenance Exam (3102).
Who Should Attend
Those responsible for installing, configuring, administering, and maintaining Avaya Aura Session Manager
1. Session Manager Installation
2. SIP Clients and Centralized SIP Routing
3. Non-SIP Clients and Centralized Call Routing
4. Integrating Different Telephony Systems, including SIP and non-SIP Calls
5. Handling Calls Beyond the Enterprise
6. Session Manager and Feature Application
7. Session Manage Scale, Redundancy, and Failover
8. Call Admissions Control and Bandwidth Management
9. Session Manager Security
10. Session Manager Maintenance
11. Troubleshooting Session Manager
Add to favorites
Email this page