Avaya Aura® Contact Center Maintenance and Troubleshooting Boot Camp On-Site Training
Avaya Aura® Contact Center Maintenance and Troubleshooting Boot Camp
This course is for experienced service technicians responsible for daily maintenance, troubleshooting, and restoration of system malfunctions on the Avaya Aura Contact Center to include Communication Control Toolkit and Contact Center Multimedia. You will examine the SIP architecture, engineering dependencies for SIP operation, monitoring and troubleshooting system components, and server interactions in a SIP-based Avaya Aura Contact Center solution.
You will gain experience in maintenance and troubleshooting, upgrades, and platform migrations through hands-on labson live Avaya Aura Contact Center systems. You will learn how to analyze, diagnose, and troubleshoot system faults to restore the Contact Center to full operation.
This course consolidates Avaya Aura Contact Center - Maintenance (5C00010I) and Avaya Aura Contact Center - Troubleshooting (5C00011I) into a 5-day boot camp.
What You'll Learn
Who Should Attend
Avaya employees, business partners, and customers with day-to-day maintenance, installation, and implementation responsibilities
1. Maintenance and Troubleshooting
2. SIP Overview and Basics
3. Avaya Aura Contact Center System Engineering
4. Troubleshooting Tools and Procedures
5. Avaya Aura Contact Center System Security
6. Troubleshooting Security Issues
7. Troubleshooting Voice Issues
8. Troubleshooting Multimedia Issues
9. Troubleshooting Maintenance and Administration Issues
10. Avaya Aura Contact Center Performance Optimization
11. Avaya Aura Contact Center Adds, Moves, and Changes
12. Avaya Aura Contact Center Upgrades and Migrations
Add to favorites
Email this page