Avaya Aura® Contact Center Multimedia Implementation On-Site Training
Avaya Aura® Contact Center Multimedia Implementation
In this course, you will learn to implement Avaya Aura Contact Center Multimedia (Email and Outbound). You will complete hands-on activities, including installing and configuring Contact Center Multimedia on a preconfigured Windows 2008 server.
Learn to configure multimedia e-mail routing using Contact Center Manager Administration (including scripting) and Contact Center Multimedia tools. You will use the Outbound Campaign Management Tool to implement agent scripts (the outbound campaign interface), and you will enable outbound capabilities using Contact Center Manager Administration. You will use Avaya Aura Agent Desktop to accept and respond to e-mail and outbound contacts, and you will receive an overview of Avaya Aura Web Communication Software Development Kit, the Reference Implementation, and its capabilities.
You will use real-time reporting and historical reporting to monitor multimedia transactions handled by contact center agents, and you will identify system errors using Contact Center Multimedia logging tools.
What You'll Learn
Who Should Attend
Personnel who install, configure, administer, and maintain Contact Center Multimedia in an established Avaya Aura Contact Center environment
1. Avaya Aura Contact Center Overview and Communication Control Toolkit Architecture
2. Contact Center Multimedia Architecture
3. Install Contact Center Multimedia
4. Configure Contact Center Manager for Contact Center Multimedia
5. Avaya Aura® Agent Desktop with E-Mail and Outbound Contacts
6. Outbound Campaign Configuration
7. Contact Center Multimedia E-Mail Configuration
8. Multimedia Web Communications Overview
9. Additional Contact Center Multimedia Administration Tasks
10. Monitor Contact Center Multimedia Contacts
11. Maintain Contact Center Multimedia
Add to favorites
Email this page