National Seminars Group
Advanced Social Media Marketing Techniques On-Site Training
It’s time to take your social media marketing to the next level!
Master Advanced Skills for Social Media Success!
If you’re relying on “social media basics” to help you drive the success you
need, there’s a 99.9% chance you’ll NEVER produce the results you need.
Yup, we said it – NEVER! You will NEVER succeed without a more advanced
understanding of how the fast-moving world of social media works!
So what do you do? Relax – we’ve got the answer you’ve been looking for.
Advanced Social Media Marketing Techniques was
developed to help address the concerns of experienced marketers just like you …
true pros who understand it takes intelligent, unique strategies to stand out in
the sea of social media mediocrity.
Attend this exhilarating workshop and we’ll show you what’s hot and what’s
not in social media today – and provide you with so many dazzling new ideas
it’ll make your head spin (in a good way, of course!).
It’s time to update your social media strategy in new and interesting
With an ever-increasing number of tools and platforms to explore – trying to
keep up on your own is just plain ludicrous! You need help and this training is
just the help you need. Attend and you’ll learn …
- How to take advantage of the recent innovations in mobile marketing –
the fastest growing segment on the planet
- Ways content marketing is changing the playing field
- The pros and cons of daily deal discount sites
- How to make sure you’re targeting the right social media platforms for
In one eye-opening day of fast-paced training, you’ll gain all the know-how
you need to turbo-charge your organization’s social media efforts immediately!
In social media – failure to keep up is planning to fail! That’s why
this training is so vital!
Don’t risk being seen as stale, stagnant, or old-fashioned. You need to
constantly do more … be seen more … and interact with customers in new and
Enroll in Advanced Social Media Marketing Techniques
and get ready to re-energize your social media efforts. You’ll leave informed
and excited about all the new possibilities before you!
What You'll Learn
- What the best social media experts in the world are doing – and why it
- Evaluating your social media efforts in a multi-platform world
- Harnessing the power of viral marketing
- Getting the most out of geo-targeted social media
- How content marketing could make your ROI soar
- Maximizing Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, and more
- What’s hot, what’s new, and what’s coming next in social media
Advanced Look at the Social Media Tools
- How to use and not use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and blogs
- Should your blog be the cornerstone of your social media strategy? The
main reason people unsubscribe from blogs
- What is Google+? Will it be a Facebook killer?
- Should you include location-based social media like Groupon and
Foursquare in your social media strategy?
- Is e-mail dead? How to incorporate social media into your e-mail
- Fresh new ways to incorporate social media into your existing Website
- How to align and promote social media with your offline marketing
- Android, iPhone, and other smartphones – What are their differences and
- Special considerations for mobile devices and how to prepare for the new
“remote control” for our lives
- What additional reach and tools will mobile marketing give you?
- Mobile marketing success case studies
- Using QR codes to interact with customers
- How to weave mobile marketing into your social media strategy
- How to tailor your Website and e-mail for the smaller screens
- The future of mobile marketing
Listening and Monitoring
- How to anticipate and prepare for a crisis before it happens
- Minimizing your risk: how to monitor your brand and reputation
- Listening to customer feedback – to get new product ideas, improve
service, or increase your credibility and reputation
- Tools to help you with Online Reputation Management
The Importance of Content Marketing
- Getting the word out: the power of using content marketing to attract
people to your site
- How to write tailored copy for each of your social media tools
- Where to get content for your social media campaigns
- How much is enough for your fans and followers? How much is too much?
- Should you invest in Facebook or LinkedIn Ads to promote your social
- How do you provide posts and tweets that are valuable and not perceived
to be spam by your fans and followers?
Third-Party Productivity Tools
- “There’s an app for that!”
- Tools for Twitter
- Aggregator tools to simplify and streamline the process of maintaining
multiple social media accounts
- Daily-deal coupon sites – why some organizations love them and others
vow to never do it again
Social Media Case Studies
- Examples of effective use of social media for business-to-business
- Examples of effective use of social media by nonprofits
- Examples of effective use of social media by business-to-consumer
- Examples of effective use especially by small businesses (those without
the multi-million dollar advertising budgets)
Developing Your Social Media Dream Team – Creating a Partnership
- Who should you directly involve as advisors for and contributors to your
social media efforts?
- How to get buy-in from upper level management – without them, you’re
- How to overcome objections and garner support from Traditionalists, Baby
Boomers, and other possible nonusers.
But Is It Working? Metrics and ROI
- Can and should return on investment be measured?
- Evaluating both the quantitative and qualitative factors of your social
media campaign (Sheer numbers of fans and followers are not enough!)
- Google Analytics and other tools you can use
- The difference between reporting and analysis
- What can these tools tell you?
- What can’t these tools measure?
- How to measure these other important indicators
Web 2.0 vs. 3.0
- What trends and changes can be anticipated in the area of social media
and Internet marketing?
- Where to get additional information to stay abreast of changes in social
- How to prepare for the future
Legal and Ethical Considerations
- Key legal issues and danger zones of social media
- Practical tips for legal issues in social media
- Blocking social networking sites from employees at the corporate