National Seminars Group
Effective Goal-Setting & Planning Skills On-Site Training
Become more productive, less stressed - and actually succeed in your goals!
Imagine the satisfaction of checking off all your completed goals, one by
When you succeed in completing your goals, you boost your self-confidence,
your reputation, and your career. But if you’re not making progress on them,
they become a source of stress. They can become overwhelming, irrelevant, or
just plain frustrating. You’re not alone – we know exactly how you feel. We
designed this one-day seminar to help you get on track with your goals!
The secret to hitting your goals is the right planning!
Effective Goal-Setting & Planning Skills teaches you how to create goals that
challenge you – and how break those goals up into manageable steps. How to
realistically estimate time frames. How to make accountability work to your
advantage by creating commitment and buy-in. And how to minimize distractions,
balance competing obligations, and make sure you stay on track!
The absolute first step to achieving your goals? Attending this powerful
The skills you learn in this training can be applied to all aspects of your
life – and have a tremendous, positive impact! So what are you waiting for?
You’ll boost your effectiveness – guaranteed!
We’re absolutely confident that the goal-setting and planning skills and
techniques you learn in this training will have a powerful impact on your
career. That’s why we’re offering you a complete money-back guarantee. If you’re
not 100 percent satisfied with the power of what you learn in this exciting
one-day seminar, we’ll refund your money IN FULL – every last cent.
What You'll Learn
- How to set challenging goals that make sense
- The importance of having a plan – and the techniques to create one
- How to evaluate goals to make sure you’re on track and on target
- Key ways to balance multiple and sometimes conflicting goals
- How to gain support – and increase accountability
Plus a Special Section on Group Goals and gaining 100% buy-in!
Setting Yourself Up for Success
- The SMART way to create goals
- The most common errors people make when creating a goal – and how to
- Divide and conquer – breaking a goal up into realistic sections
- Evaluating and establishing realistic deadlines
Powerful Organizational Techniques
- Essential planning and organizing techniques
- Calendars, day planners, and personal productivity software – finding
the tools that work for you
- Creating to-do lists that make sense – and work toward your goals
- The power of visual reminders
Remove Obstacles and Eliminate Roadblocks
- The most common bad habits that affect productivity – and how to avoid
- Creating commitment by goal sharing
- How to convince others your goals are important
- The power of "next-step" thinking
- 7 steps for ending procrastination
Stay On Track and On Target
- Stress-reducing tips when it comes down to crunch time
- Using a mixture of short- and long-term goals to your advantage
- Taking advantage of peak productivity times
- The FAST track to priority management
Special Section: Group Goals
- Creating buy-in for goals and objectives in a team environment
- Making everybody involved feel valued and part of the team
- Strategies for clear communication – so everyone is on the same page!
- Understanding personality types – and making them work for you
- Setting benchmarks and timelines for keeping everybody on track