The Outstanding Supervisor On-Site Training
Through this high-impact course, you will learn to evaluate performance, access responsibilities and increase productivity, even under difficult circumstances.
Managers and Supervisors
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Performance starts at the top. Through this high-impact
course, you will learn to evaluate performance, access responsibilities and
increase productivity, even under difficult circumstances. Whether you’re moving
into supervision or have been in management for years, we’ll teach you the
skills that are needed to lead your team to remarkable results.
- Develop effective management skills.
- Evaluate job responsibilities.
- Properly assign tasks and delegate authority.
- Increase productivity and motivation.
- Encourage positive attitudes and behaviors.
- Apply strategies for long-term success.
- Identify the differences between leading and supervising.
- Make smooth transitions into management.
- Develop your leadership style.
- Build influence and authority.
- Cultivate a positive, energized environment.
- Build and maintain employee buy-in.
- Organize your command center.
- Set goals and plan for long-tern success.
- Analyze and assign proper job responsibilities.
- Delegate effectively.
- Identify the 4 stages of change and learn how to manage them.
- Learn how to ask for change and get results.
- Use 6 steps for successful counseling.
- Motive employees and create effective incentives.
- Give your team a vision and proactive direction.
- Shape performance through reinforcement and redirection.
Add to favorites
Email this page