Successful Presentation Skills On-Site Training
This highly interactive course teaches the necessary skills of preparing and delivering dynamic presentations.
All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This highly interactive course teaches the necessary skills
of preparing and delivering dynamic presentations. Using proven and practical
tools, you’ll learn to grab your audience’s attention, keep them on the edge of
their seats, and motivate them to action. Whether you’re giving a three-minute
speech or a full day seminar, you’ll master the methods of speaking with
authority and enthusiasm.
- Create exciting and motivating presentations.
- Deliver dynamic and energetic performances.
- Develop rapport and credibility.
- Persuade others and get results.
- Prepare for and handle difficult audiences and situations.
- Motivate audiences to action.
- Explore different types of presentations.
- Set solid and clear objectives and learn how to prepare for your
- Organize material precisely and logically.
- Prepare exciting audio/visual aids.
- Create unique openings and icebreakers.
- Develop your presentation style.
- Build rapport and credibility.
- Create a professional, persuasive image using PANACHE.
- Use body language, gestures and eye contact to build your case.
- Make ‘em laugh—use humor effectively.
- Establish trust through statistics, quotes and anecdotes.
- Use audio/visual aids without disruptions.
- Answer questions effectively.
- Overcome difficult situations and turn hostile audiences around.
- Learn keys to giving memorable presentations and motivating audiences.
- Wrap it up like a pro, encourage ongoing improvement, and call for
Add to favorites
Email this page