Success Skills for Professional Assistants On-Site Training
This fast-paced, result-oriented program teaches the "how-to" skills of professionalism, productivity, communication and motivation that keep you positive and effective, even when there’s too much to juggle
All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This fast-paced, result-oriented program teaches the "how-to"
skills of professionalism, productivity, communication and motivation that keep
you positive and effective, even when there’s too much to juggle. You’ll achieve
greater success with fewer mistakes in less time—making you more productive,
less stressed, more valuable to your organization, and more satisfied overall
with your job.
- Maximize time and productivity.
- Manage multiple bosses and juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Resolve conflict through effective communication.
- Control interruptions and avoid obstacles that can get in your way.
- Save time and effort while getting things done...and doing them your
- Analyze the ever-changing role of the professional assistant.
- Identify critical skills of a professional assistant in today’s
- Assess your strengths and determine key areas to improve on for success.
- Learn to set solid goals.
- Pinpoint 6 practical ways to get organized, even if your duties change.
- Use an ongoing planning strategy.
- Find new ways to "manage" multiple bosses.
- Use the 4 basics of prioritizing to effectively plan your day.
- Manage your productivity with 20 time management tips.
- Handle interruptions like a pro and reduce wasted time you spend with
- Learn 6 techniques that will enhance your communication skills on the
- Assertively communicate with coworkers.
- Reduce potential conflict in the workplace.
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of anger and defuse conflict when it occurs.
- Use a 6-point script for saying "no."
- Utilize 3 primary thinking patterns to build rapport and save time
dealing with people.
Add to favorites
Email this page