Speed Reading for Business Professionals On-Site Training
This course will teach you how to boost your reading speed two, three or even more times your current rate. You’ll learn to improve your comprehension while reducing the time you spend reading letters, reports, books, or other documents getting in your wa
All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
If you are like most professionals, your job demands are
increasing by the day. As responsibilities stack up, your ability keep up is
stretched thin. This course will teach you how to boost your reading speed two,
three or even more times your current rate. You’ll learn to improve your
comprehension while reducing the time you spend reading letters, reports, books,
or other documents getting in your way.
- Develop accelerated reading skills.
- Increase concentration and memory.
- Read books, letters, newspapers, magazines, reports and in less time.
- Keep up with the reading required of your profession.
- Manage time through speed reading.
- Test your current reading time.
- Understand the process and dynamics of reading comprehension.
- Grasp the big picture in order to build a better understanding of your
- Use pre-reading techniques to build knowledge about reading material
before you actually read.
- Identify common reading problems.
- Eliminate the need to vocalize in order to achieve comprehension.
- Utilize skimming and scanning techniques.
- Practice proven eye movements and visualization methods.
- Increase perceptual scan and reaction time.
- Learn and practice effective pattern recall methods.
- Use mapping techniques to summarize.
- Recognize topic sentences and use organizational thinking strategies.
- Use margin notes to organize as you read.
- Develop the "read-check-read" system of reading memory and
- Reduce reading fatigue and improve concentration.
- Overcome roadblocks to speed reading.
- Utilize learned skills with practice tests and reading assessments.
Add to favorites
Email this page