How to Build and Maintain a Successful Team On-Site Training
This interactive program teaches you how to get your team to act as one while maintaining individual accomplishments.
Managers and Supervisors
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Teamwork has become a necessity in virtually every industry.
But how do you get your team to really click on all cylinders? This interactive
program teaches you how to get your team to act as one while maintaining
individual accomplishments. You’ll learn how to overcome any lack of
cohesiveness, leadership, or positive attitude and how to maximize team efforts
in working toward common goals.
- Build a team that works together and excels.
- Evaluate team needs.
- Establish team goals and objectives.
- Formulate team values.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
- Avoid and overcome team obstacles.
- Understand the fundamentals of building a successful team.
- Define team and identify the elements that make up a winning team.
- Assess your team’s level of success and diagnose your current
- Examine the team model for success and apply it to your team.
- Explore the 4 phases of team continuity and the action steps for each
- Learn the key elements of team mission and setting team goals.
- Learn the essentials of assertive team communication and active
- Understand personality and gender differences.
- Fine-tune your team for maximum performance.
- Use the "cycle of synergy" to develop a close-knit team.
- Establish team values for group and individual behavior.
- Generate team trust and honesty while working toward common goals.
- Overcome roadblocks to team performance.
- Pinpoint key problem solving techniques when the team breaks down.
Add to favorites
Email this page