Essentials of Better Business Writing On-Site Training
This highly interactive program teaches you the fundamentals of successful writing.
All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
With the emergence of computer networks and the Internet as
standard ways to conduct business, more and more people are relying on the
written word. This highly interactive program teaches you the fundamentals of
successful writing. You’ll cut significant amounts of "writing time," and you’ll
dramatically increase your ability to create crisp, clear and effective business
- Write crisp, clear and accurate letters and memos.
- Use active voice and develop a professional style.
- Create catchy openings and memorable closings.
- Identify common writing errors and avoid them in the future.
- Use practical and effective writing techniques.
- Recognize your reader’s needs and viewpoint.
- Apply rules for effective business writing.
- Examine modern day grammar myths.
- Apply guidelines for professionalism.
- Identify your purpose in writing.
- Analyze your audience and reader responses.
- Determine your writing style.
- Effectively gather necessary information.
- Plan and organize thoughts and outcomes.
- Draft quality documents the first time.
- Determine the level of readability.
- Use techniques to better connect with your readers.
- Use the 4 "C’s" of editing and revising.
- Apply 8 techniques for proofreading.
- Review proper standards for business memos and letters.
- Use netiquette (email etiquette).
- Review standards for report writing.
Add to favorites
Email this page