Emotional Intelligence On-Site Training
This course will help you learn how to build better interpersonal skills, manage reactions, raise your level of emotional intelligence, and gain greater success in working with individuals and teams.
All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Individuals, who are not "emotionally smart" waste time on
worry, stress, conflict, self-control, and sometimes undermine their own
happiness and success. This course will help you learn how to build better
interpersonal skills, manage reactions, raise your level of emotional
intelligence, and gain greater success in working with individuals and teams.
- Develop a working knowledge of Emotional Intelligence (EI).
- Examine the fifteen EI competencies.
- Learn what emotions are for.
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to the workplace.
- Discuss the nature of emotional intelligence.
- Develop and emotional awareness of yourself.
- Discover the cost of emotional illiteracy.
- Explore 15 competencies of emotional intelligence.
- Identify "People Smart," "Being Smart," and "Working Smart" Strategies.
- Learn how to "Live Smart" and increasing Emotional Intelligence.
- Manage your emotions.
- Motivate yourself and develop high self-esteem.
- Develop interpersonal expertise.
- Examine the roots of empathy.
- Analyze relationships.
- Help others help themselves.
- Apply a 10-step curriculum for emotional wisdom.
Add to favorites
Email this page