Coaching for Maximum Performance On-Site Training
This interactive course will teach you the how-to’s of coaching for excellence
Managers and Supervisors
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Good leaders do not just manage employees, they coach
performance. This interactive course will teach you the how-to’s of coaching for
excellence. You’ll learn how to enhance core competencies of each employee and
instill team values and concepts that make a championship team.
- Develop effective coaching skills.
- Communicate successfully with employees.
- Set and communicate high expectations.
- Build a team that works together and excels.
- Identify and fix performance problems.
- Effectively counsel and redirect when necessary.
- Plan long-term performance objectives.
- Compare critical characteristics of managers vs. leaders.
- Compare and balance the skills necessary for quality leadership.
- Review the 4 phases of team building.
- Assess your team’s level of success.
- Actively listen and assertively communicate.
- Communicate high expectations.
- Generate trust with employees.
- Apply 10 practical coaching techniques.
- Use the Cycle of Synergy to develop a cohesive unit.
- Assess your team's "Independence Level."
- Identify the correct leadership role for developing marquee players.
- Complete a case study on how to apply leadership roles.
- Logically analyze and correct performance problems.
- Address performance problems through performance feedback.
- Conduct a skill practice for fixing performance problems
- Apply procedures for documenting performance.
- Institute long-term performance using the 4 levels of commitment.
Add to favorites
Email this page