Job Design Concepts, Inc
Communication Skills On-Site Training
The number one priority in every organization is communication effectiveness. Learning the strategies for performing positively, assertively and powerfully will enhance your career and personal success.
The number one priority in every organization is communication effectiveness.
Learning the strategies for performing positively, assertively and powerfully
will enhance your career and personal success.
- To demonstrate concepts and approaches that will enhance interpersonal
- To identify barriers to communication and learn the techniques to remove
or minimize them.
- To analyze non-verbal communication and use it as a motivator.
- To increase listening effectiveness.
- To learn the skills essential to getting your ideas, plans and feelings
across with confidence and conviction
- To practice assertive communication.
- To overcome any reluctance to deal with difficult situations
To improve interpersonal relationships, job satisfaction and task
The Communication Process
-Modes of communicating
-The impact of non-verbal communication
-Controlling feelings and emotions
-Examining their consequences
-Developing ways to overcome barriers
-Removing personal biases
-Listening to body language
-The benefit of two-way communications
-Knowing how to ask
Organizing to persuade and influence
Using assertive language
Handling Difficult Situations
-Making unpopular requests
-Responding to unreasonable demands
-Saying no, without guilt
-Dealing with criticism
-Collaborating in conflict situations
-Recognizing when to confront & when to ignore
• Instructor presentation
• Group exercises
• Full-group discussion
• Simulated experience
Value Added Option:
Participants at each training workshop are encouraged to send an email within
three months following the workshop and expect a personal reply to assist with
their learning experience.
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Madison Centre, 4950 Yonge Street, Toronto
Fee: $399.00 (5% discount for groups of 3 or more)