This course provides Exchange 2000 Server or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 administrators with skills needed to manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 infrastructure. The course focuses on new features and administrative tasks in Exchange Server 2007.
Who Should Attend:
This course is for people who operate in medium to very large computing environments, using Exchange 2000 Server or Exchange Server 2003. The typical environments in which they work have the following characteristics: - Supported users range from 200 to over 100,000. - Multiple physical locations. - Typical products and technologies include Microsoft Windows 2000 or Windows 2003, Exchange 2000 Server or Exchange Server 2003, and network security products and technologies.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will gain the skills to:
- Describe the new features included with Exchange Server 2007.
- Plan and implement an Exchange Server 2007 deployment or upgrade.
- Administer Exchange Server 2007.
- Implement client access services in Exchange Server 2007.
- Manage message routing in Exchange Server 2007.
- Configure messaging security for Internet e-mail in Exchange Server 2007.
- Implement messaging policies in Exchange Server 2007.
- Implement high availability and disaster recovery in Exchange Server 2007.
- Implement Unified Messaging in Exchange Server 2007.