This course provides students with the knowledge and skills that are needed to update and support a reliable, secure infrastructure.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for messaging support professionals who work in medium to large messaging environments (250 to 5,000 seats) with multiple physical locations, mixed-client connection protocols, and wireless and Internet messaging connectivity or those who are on the Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 certification track
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform a clean installation of Exchange Server 2003 and verify that the installation was successful.
- Describe the process for upgrading to Exchange Server 2003 from Exchange 2000.
- Configure and manage Exchange Server 2003.
- Manage interoperability between Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange 2000.
- Secure Exchange Server 2003.
- Manage recipients.
- Manage public folders.
- Manage address lists.
- Implement and manage client access with Internet protocols.
- Manage client configuration and connectivity.
- Manage routing.
- Manage mobile devices with Exchange Server 2003.
- Manage data storage and hardware resources.
- Plan for disaster and disaster recovery.
- Back up and restore Exchange.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Migrate users from Exchange Server 5.5 to a separate Exchange Server 2003 organization.