This course provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully design and plan an Exchange Server 2003 organization in an enterprise network, including a plan for upgrading from previous versions of Exchange.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for senior IT Professionals with three or more years of messaging and network experience, including one year designing messaging infrastructures.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Analyze Active Directory and design an administrative plan
- Design a routing topology and server roles and placement
- Design a public folder and client connectivity strategy
- Design an Exchange Server 2003 security strategy
- Design for high availability and reliability
- Design inter-organizational connectivity
- Design an Exchange 5.5 to Exchange Server 2003 deployment strategy