This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to design server-side solutions for Microsoft® SQL Server 2005T. Students will also learn to consider the solution from a system-wide view instead of from a single database or server perspective.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for current professional database developers who have three or more years of on-the-job experience developing SQL Server database solutions in an enterprise environment.
At Course Completion:
After attending this course, students will be able to:
- Select SQL Server services to support an organization's business needs.
- Design a security strategy for a SQL Server 2005 solution.
- Design a data modeling strategy.
- Design a transaction strategy for a SQL Server solution.
- Design a Notification Services solution.
- Design a Service Broker solution.
- Plan for source control, unit testing, and deployment to meet an organization's needs.
- Evaluate advanced query techniques.
- Evaluate advanced XML techniques.