This course provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to design Microsoft® .NET-connected solutions to business problems.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for:
- Experienced developers moving into a role that requires the skills to bridge business and technology environments.
- Experienced developers, including those with the Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) credential, pursuing the Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) credential.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Gather and analyze information for designing a business solution.
- Create a vision/scope document.
- Create the conceptual design for a business solution.
- Create the logical design for a business solution.
- Create the physical design for a business solution.
- Design the presentation layer of an application.
- Design the data layer of an application.
- Create a functional specifications document.
- Create a technical specifications document.
- Create a security plan.
- Create a test plan.
- Create a deployment plan.