This workshop provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop advanced distributed applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. The workshop focuses on advanced features of Web Services Enhancements (WSE) 3.0 and message queuing.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is intended for corporate or independent software vendor (ISV) application developers who have a desire to learn more about specific technology areas in Microsoft Windows application development.
At Course Completion:
After completing this workshop, students will be able to:
- Implement WSE 3.0 security and policy
- Implement WSE 3.0 custom policy assertions
- Handle large data transfer by using WSE 3.0
- Implement WSE 3.0 SOAP messaging
- Implement SOAP headers and extensions
- Implement WSE 3.0 routing
- Optimize and protect Microsoft Message Queuing client and server applications