This workshop provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop distributed applications by using the Microsoft( .NET Framework and Microsoft Visual Studio) 2005.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is intended for corporate and Independent software vendor application developers who have a desire to learn more about specific technology areas in distributed application development.
At Course Completion:
After completing this workshop, students will be able to:
- Build and use a Web service.
- Configure and customize a Web service application.
- Call Web methods asynchronously.
- Build remote client and server applications.
- Create and serialize remoteable types.
- Manage the lifetime of remote objects.
- Call remote methods asynchronously.
- Implement remote events.
- Send and receive messages by using Microsoft Message Queuing.
- Create and use serviced components.