This workshop provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop advanced Microsoft Windows Forms applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. The workshop focuses on user interfaces, program structure, and implementation details.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is intended for corporate or independent software vendor (ISV) application developers who have a desire to learn more about specific technology areas in Windows application development.
At Course Completion:
After completing this workshop, students will be able to:
- Build MDI applications.
- Customize Windows Forms and controls.
- Create customized print components.
- Perform drag-and-drop operations and implement Clipboard support.
- Perform asynchronous tasks in Windows Forms by using multithreaded techniques.
- Enhance the presentation of Windows Forms applications.