This workshop provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop Microsoft Windows Forms applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. The workshop focuses on user interfaces, program structure, and implementation details.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is intended for corporate or independent software vendor (ISV) application developers who have a desire to learn more about specific technology areas in Windows application development.
At Course Completion:
After completing this workshop, students will be able to:
- Create a simple Windows Forms application.
- Configure standard controls. - Build menus.
- Display and edit data by using data-bound controls.
- Provide user assistance and enhance usability.
- Create consistent applications by using dialogs and forms inheritance.
- Add print and report functionality to a Windows Forms application.
- Perform asynchronous tasks by using the BackgroundWorker component.
- Deploy a Windows Forms application by using ClickOnce.