This course provides an overview of the basic principles of business communication. It provides guidelines and best practices for effectively communicating in the workplace.
At Course Completion:
- Communicate formally and informally in business so there is a mutual understanding between the sender and the receiver.
- Write clear, concise business communication so that it has a positive and meaningful impact on the reader and achieves the desired result.
- Use graphics in business communication so that facts, processes, and summaries are effectively designed to convey visual and textual information.
- Use verbal and non-verbal communication appropriately in business so that there are no barriers to mutual understanding in culturally diverse organizations.
- Use electronic communication in business so that you observe proper etiquette and ensure professionalism to send and receive messages.