Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional On-Site Training
Work more productively
|Acrobat 9 Pro and Standard are more useful than ever –and a bit of glamour never hurt. Learn to combine different kinds of files and documents in a Portfolio, adding comments and instructions for each item. Manage a review cycle with multiple editors; encrypt a document and sign it. |
You’ll make a form from a scanned or electronic form, use a Wizard to generate and place fields and their labels. You can easily distribute your form to as many as 500 people, track the responses, send a reminder quickly to those who haven’t responded, and export the data from the forms to Excel.
This is not a class for designing forms with LiveCycle Designer.
GoalsWork more productively.
AudienceThose who want to manage and streamline collaborative work
Experience creating electronic documents or graphics
ObjectivesAt the end of this class successful participants will be able to
- Combine files in PDF /Portfolios
- Create PDF files in a variety of ways
- Edit and enhance a PDF
- Add page numbers and links to a PDF
- Add Signatures and Security
- Use Acrobat to contribute or manage a Review Cycle
- Make forms fillable, add combo boxes, radio buttons, and list boxes
- Create multimedia presentations with sound, images, animations and video
- Use Acrobat to submit work for professional printing
Next StepsAcrobat is so versatile that your next step might be anything from page layout to photography or Website design and maintenance. You may want to consider InDesign CS3 Fundamentals , Lightroom 2 Essentials, or Dreamweaver CS3 Fudamentals.
Add to favorites
Email this page