Business Writing the Easy Way On-Site Training
Learn how to quickly and easily produce flawless, effective documents every time—even if writing isn’t your thing.
Modern business writing has changed.
Are your writing skills up to date?
Your reputation is on the line with every word you write.
Do you know how your writing is affecting your career?
This seminar not only serves as an excellent refresher course, but will also
give even the most proficient writers new tools they can use to take both
their personal and professional writing to the next level.
After this seminar, you’ll have the ability to quickly determine your audience
and write in the language of that audience; determine which are the right
tools and resources to access for the challenges we all encounter; and
produce flawless documents that yield positive results every time.
Imagine how much easier your life would be if
everyone in your entire organization knew:
- The new rules of Business writing—including how many spaces really
come after a period, how to correctly punctuate, and what tone to use
- How to respond with tact and finesse to customer complaints and
requests using templates to ensure speed and accuracy
- How to use resources to ensure your documents are error-free without
having to memorize all of the rules
- How to correctly write in gender neutral, culturally sensitive terms while
still sounding like a real person
- How to format documents so they are informative as well as eye-catching
- How to write emails that are short, informative, and polite without
rubbing anyone the wrong way
- How to quickly and easily get thoughts from the brain to the page, and
- How to get the answers they need when questions arise about style and usage
In This Seminar You’ll
- How to shift your writing
style to meet the different
needs and personality
types of your customers
- Email etiquette, and how to
write e-mails that get
- When writing is and isn’t
appropriate, and how to
save time and face by
picking up the phone
- Where to find the
templates and scripts you
need to organize your
thoughts and slash your
writing time in half
- How to brainstorm for
creativity and overcome
- How to avoid the most
common mistakes in
- How to choose the right
words quickly and easily--
from who or whom to
effect or affect
Add to favorites
Email this page