National Seminars Group
The Essentials of Supervising Front-Line & Entry-Level Employees On-Site Training
Get solutions for overcoming your toughest employee challenges including low morale, absenteeism, high turnover and more!
Get real-world solutions for
dealing with hot issues like high turnover and motivation at this workshop!
Let’s face it, no other manager in your company faces the same
challenges that you do as the leader of front-line or entry-level employees. In
fact, your problems are ten times harder to handle than those of most
supervisors. Between heavy job competition and low pay, you’re CONSTANTLY
dealing with turnover … low morale … and declining productivity. And that’s just
As the person in charge, it’s up to you to make your employees
and your company successful. It takes a unique person with a special set of
skills to handle the responsibilities front-line and entry-level supervisors
face. This is the only event guaranteed to give you specific solutions, ideas,
and tips for supervising front-line and entry-level employees.
Get the skills you need to boost productivity and
When you attend, you’ll get tons of ideas for boosting productivity in a
repetitive work environment. You’ll get the top ten low-cost, no-cost ideas for
igniting morale (even when a pay raise isn’t possible!). Plus, you’ll gain an
“action plan” for coaching, counseling, and disciplining difficult employees
that protects you and your company legally, while giving your employees a chance
to turn their performances around. And that’s just the beginning!
Find solutions to your toughest challenges here!
This powerful training event is full of real-world solutions from a trainer with
in-the-trenches experience. You won’t learn a bunch of textbook theory here –
only real solutions you can use immediately for fast, effective results. Get all
your questions answered by a world-class trainer who has walked miles in your
Plus, as an added bonus, this training gives you the opportunity to share your
problems with others facing the same challenges – and learn what works for them!
You’ll leave energized and inspired – ready to confidently face the challenges
that lie ahead.
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity for supervisors just
like you! Enroll today!
The problem with other management programs is that they quickly gloss over the
challenges you face every day as a front-line manager. Not this workshop! This
unique workshop covers the challenges YOU face every day! You won’t find a more
complete training event anywhere that speaks to your issues – guaranteed!
- Dramatically reduce turnover with proven retention
strategies and techniques.
- Boost motivation and inspire loyalty with ideas that
won’t interfere with work – and some won’t cost you a cent!
- Dramatically improve on-the-job performance with coaching
tips guaranteed to get results from your team.
- Get invaluable communication tips that will eliminate
- Learn how to legally terminate employees who simply
refuse to shape up.
- Gain discipline strategies that turn negatives into
positives and improve poor performance, bad behavior, and rotten attitudes.
- Tips on working with multiple generations: keys to making
- Spend less time training and get your employees to take
charge and work better independently!
- Reduce your stress when dealing with poor performers
using legally sound, but powerfully productive, coaching tips.
- Avoid the headaches and hassles of hiring when you learn
the secrets of recruiting and interviewing top entry-level and front-line
Top Supervision Skills You Can’t Live Without
- 3 essential ingredients of supervising front-line or
- How to react to problems positively – not negatively
- Simple but effective steps you can take to help employees
manage their time better
- Developing critical management skills unique to being a
- Free up more of your valuable time by learning how to
effectively delegate work to others
- Seize control of your time by incorporating this one
simple habit that many front-line managers and supervisors don’t
Essential Communication Skills For The Front-line Manager
- How to communicate better with your employees so there is
never a misunderstanding
- Persuading uncommunicative employees to listen, learn,
and open up to you
- Body Language 101: Make sure you’re not sending out mixed
messages and confusing your employees
- How to break down the barriers that block communication
in a heavy-turnover work environment
- Communicating your expectations to employees for superior
Handling Problem Employees and Resolving Conflict Quickly
- Master the 5 Universal Steps for solving conflict,
tardiness, complaints, negativity, and other common problems of front-line
and entry-level work
- Getting upper management to back you up when you need it
- Solving problems quickly and convincingly in a
fast-paced, overworked atmosphere
- Step-by-step disciplinary plans that can turn around
unacceptable performance and save your employee
- Knowing when, where, and how to terminate a “lost”
- How to hold disgruntled employees accountable for their
share of the workload
Setting Goals For Employees Who May Be Here One Minute And
Gone The Next
- Establishing long- and short-term goals in an atmosphere
of constant turnover
- How to encourage employees to set – and reach – goals
- Applying personal strengths to your goals
- How to develop “ownership” in the workplace to hit
Easy Strategies for Boosting Motivation and Morale
- Understand the basic things that motivate all people –
especially the ones on the front lines or at entry-level
- The 3 basic de-motivators that will send your employees
flying out the door
- Top 10 low-cost and no-cost ideas for motivating your
team when paying them more money is NOT an option
- How to keep your team excited and productive when work
loads become crushing or repetitive
- Turning around negative attitudes and making team players
out of them
- How to ensure all of your employees know they’re doing
- How to identify potential burnout i
Add to favorites
Email this page